Eggless Carrot Cake
I have been making Carrot Cake since a long time but somehow never tried making the eggless version. This was the first time I made this .It was quite easy to make. The results were pretty good...Made some quick and yummy frosting with butter & cheese spread...!! The pictures are not so good as they are mobile pics taken at night.
Flour 3/4 cup
Grated carrots 1/2 cup
Condensed milk 1/2 cup
Baking Powder 1/2 tsp
Baking Soda 1/2 tsp
Soft Butter 1/4 cup
Vanilla Essence 1 tsp
Walnuts & Raisins (optional)
1. Sift Flour, baking powder and baking soda & Keep aside.
2. Beat Condensed Milk and Butter together.
4. Fold in the flour mixture and mix properly.
5. Add grated Carrots. ( U can add walnuts and raisins as well)
6. Pour in a 6" cake tin and bake for 35 mins at 180 o C.
Soft butter 1 tbsp
Cheese Spread 1 tbsp
Icing Sugar 4-5 tbsp
Vanilla Essence few drops
Orange Color few drops
Mix everything together till smooth and use as frosting on the cooled Cake. You can sprinkle some sugar decorations for the extra touch !!