Coloured Chocolate Truffles
Have been really busy last month with kids exams, guests coming and other things. Could not find much time to bake or shoot for the blog. Then Navratras...and then Diwali round the corner...There are so many things to do and so less time...making chocolates for friends, family and a few orders...Have made these truffle balls with leftover biscuits and dark chocolate...My kids relish anything that is made from chocolate..Its a very very easy and quick method.Hope u will love it...
12-14 marie biscuits
( u can use other biscuits which are not very sweet but marie is best)
100 gms dark chocolate (melted)
50 gms heavy cream (I used Amul)
2-3 tbsp powdered sugar( if u like it very sweet)
4-5 tbsp mixed nuts
for rolling over truffle balls
coloured sugar balls
1. Crush the biscuits coarsely with a rolling pin.
2. Put them in a mixing bowl and add cream.
3. Add melted and cooled chocolate.
4. Lastly add nuts and mix properly.
5. Put them in refrigerator for half an hour.
6. Take the mixture out and make small balls.
7. Roll over coconut powder or vermicilli or sugar balls according to your liking.
8. Place in small paper cups to serve.