Best Banana Bread
Baking Cakes is my passion. I always try to make my recipes simple and quick. Banana bread is a tea cake loved by all. You can use those left over ripe bananas which no body is ready to eat. This recipe is so easy , healthy and loved by all that I keep baking it again and again.
3-4 mashed bananas
1/2 cup sugar
1 large egg
1/3 cup melted butter/ olive oil
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. Sift flour along with baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
2. Whisk egg and sugar together lightly.
3. Add butter/ olive oil and mix properly.
4. Add flour mixture and again mix till everything is mixed properly. U can add 1-2 tsp of milk if the batter is very thick.
5. Add mashed bananas.
6. Put the batter in a medium size loaf tin. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top and bake for about 40 minutes at 180 o C or till golden in colour.