Figs and Honey Bundt
Its been long since I used my Bundt pan....was waiting of a nice bundt cake recipe ..which i have not tried before when i came across this beautiful Bundt cake with figs and honey....But then i didn't have fresh figs ...so what...i thought of trying it out with dried figs.....
120 gms butter
3/4 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup honey
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
12 figs approx.
2 tbsp brown sugar
1. Soak figs in 1/4 cups of milk and brown sugar for about 2-3 hrs till they
are swelled up and soft.
2. Sieve flour, baking powder, salt together in a bowl and keep aside.
3. Beat butter with sugar till the butter is light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs one at a time.
5. Stir in yogurt.
6. Add the dry ingredients spoon by spoon.
7. Mix in honey and in the last add figs mixture.
8. Pour in a bundt pan of 6" and bake for about 50 mins or till golden brown.'
Note: You can dust the cake with some icing sugar before serving.