Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
Brownies are everybody's favorite. Whenever there is mention of brownies, Chocolate is the first thing that come is mind. Brownies have very basic ingredients like butter, sugar, flour, eggs and chocolate , yet the results are variable if you change the proportions. The Brownie can be 'cake like', 'nutty' or 'fudgy'. ....Tips from Diana Desserts helped me a lot to understand and make perfect brownies.....
There is nothing as delicious as biting into a freshly baked brownie..and today I am making 'Fudgy Brownies'....The recipe is simple...the ingredients are very basic and the texture when it came was really fudgy and very chocolaty....
350 gms of dark chocolate (chopped)
1/2 cup butter ( approx 115 gms)
3 large eggs
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
a pinch of salt and baking powder
1. Melt chocolate and butter in a microwave bowl.
2. Sift Flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Whisk eggs and sugar.
4. Add the chocolate mixture and add vanilla extract.
5. Fold in flour.
6. Line an 8"square tin with butter paper and pour the batter in the tin.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 o C for about 40 minutes.
8. Cool overnight and consume next day.