Its rainy season. Season of rains, happiness and humidity. I Hate to work in the kitchen for long hours. Everbody wanted to have something sweet after dinner. Cough, cold and fever had already entered the family, so having ice cream or any cold dessert was out of question. I checked up my refrigerator. There were those juicy apples bought a day before. So the idea of making Apple Crumble came into my mind. Its damn easy, quick and has got nutrients also.
For the filling
Apples 3 medium size
Sugar 50 gms
butter 50 gms
Chocolate museli 50 gms( u can use normal museli, oats or even cornflakes)
Raisins 20 gms
almonds 3-4 finely chopped
cinammon pwd 1/2 tsp
For the Crumble
Marie biscuit 7-8
icing sugar 50 gms
unsalted butter 50 gms
1. Peel and chop the apples into cubes.
2. Add museli, raisins, almonds, cinammon pwd, sugar and butter in a bowl and mix properly.
3. For the crumble crush the biscuits into powder( I had put them in a zip lock bag and crushed them with a rolling pin).
4. Add butter and icing cuar and mix it with your finger tips till it resembles like crumbs.
5.Spread the apple mixture in a heat proof dish and put the crumble on top.
6. Bake it in a preheated oven for anout 15-20 mins at 180 o C.
A must try for everyone who still not have made it.!!!.....