Baked Cheese Cake with Ganache
This post again comes very late . I know I have been very lazy, not putting up any new post regularly but have been baking and trying out new recipies in my kitchen. I love browsing other peoples's blogs and their clicks but when it comes to myself , I take a back stage.
Tried this Cheese Cake which turned out to be super easy , quick and it was so delicious....So just wanted to share the recipe with everyone..Anyone who is making it for even for the first time will be easily able to make it..
For the crust
10 - 12 Marie Biscuits
50 gms butter
For the Cheese Cake
2 small eggs
3/4 th cups castor sugar
200 gms cream cheese
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
150 gms whipped Cream
250 gms dark chocolate
1. Crush the marie biscuits finely and add butter to it. Mix it properly with your fingertips.
2. Put them in a Loose Bottom Pan and press them with light hands to form a crust.
3. Beat eggs with sugar and then add cream cheese and vanilla essence to it. Beat them properly.
4. Pour the batter over the biscuit crust and bake at about 170 o C for about 30 - 35 mins.
5. Heat the whipped Cream in a pan over low flame and put chocolate in it. Stir it till it forms a smooth ganache.
6. Pour over cooled cheese cake and refrigerate for about 2 hrs to set.
7. Enjoy !!